sometimes i wonder what my teachers’ otps are.
what if teachers shipped their students
ship wars in the staff room
anonymous hate mail in other teachers’ assignment boxes
fanfiction written by english teachers, fanart drawn by art teachers
the real edgy teachers write teacher/student fics and hope the school board doesn’t find out
(the school board knows and eagerly awaits each new chapter)
- society: Everyone's beautiful.
- society: Don't eat though, you don't want to get fat.
- society: You don't eat? Anorexic freak!
- society: You're a size 4? You're supposed to be a size 0!
- society: You're an A cup? What are you, 8?
- society: You're a C cup? That's my mums size.
- society: You had sex?! Slut!
- society: You haven't had sex? Hah, you're frigid!
- society: You don't think you're pretty? Attention seeker!
- society: You think you're pretty? Conceited much?
- society: You believe in gay rights? Homo!
- society: You don't believe in gay rights? Homophobic dickhead!
- society: You're depressed? Attention seeker!
- society: You cut yourself? Still attention seeking!
- society: You can't go on? How much attention do you want?!
- -someone kills themself-
- society: Oh, they were so beautiful! Society sucks!
I was rewatching The Hunchback of Notre Dame when I realized that Kevin Kline was the voice of Phoebus. Kevin Kline also voiced Tulio in The Road to El Dorado.
This has led me to conclude that Phoebus
is the father of Miguel.
Miguel fell in love with Tulio, in part because of the voice that reminded him of his dad’s
and, as we all know, Miguel and Tulio had a son
but Tulio also had a fling with Chel
that resulted in this:
That is my headcanon and no one can take it from me.
- Allkpop: news articles with titles that cause heart attacks
- Viki: get so distracted by the live comments you miss all the English subs
- Me2day: when google translate fails us
- Twitter: "eat food, eat food twice, eat food thrice"
- Asianfanfics: a dangerous place that our biases should NEVER enter
- EatYourKimchi: "I lost my pants~ dippido flippido sippi slow motion~~"
- Me watching the Olympics at age 8: Oh that's nice
- Me watching the Olympics at age 12: Wow I hope we win
- Me watching the Olympics at age 16: I'm going to fuck the entire swim team and no one can stop me